Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Functional Team: Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM, Analysis & Reporting, Post & Campaign Creation.
Location: Remote, Anywhere
- Setting up campaigns with new ideas.
- Responsible for creating new marketing strategies through Social Media.
- Responsible for doing SEO, Social media Engagement, PPC and increases online visibility.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
- Maintain an active funnel for clients marketing.
- Responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
Experience / Skillset:
- Min 0-1 years of hands-on experience in an advertisement or digital marketing.
- Freshers are also welcomed.
- Ability to develop a trusting relationship with the team, provide excellent customer engagement and ensure follow through.
- Good command of english grammar.
- Should have been using social media and tools, & be aware of working on social media marketing.
- Assertive team player with positive attitude, high energy level.
- Should know digital marketing basics with knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Social Media.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative mind and ability to innovate new ideas.
- Content writer and basic designing know how.
BBA/BBM, BSc, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSW, BEd, BFA, B.Com, BMS, BMM.
Letter of recommendation, Learning Experience.