Increase your business visibility in Google Maps. Our Google Maps marketing and local SEO services can help you increase your reach and bring in more sales.
Get more leads. Grow your business.
Our local SEO service is about building your local search visibility and putting you on the map.
Local search encompasses all those search terms that are local, such as:
- lawyers near me
- doctors near me
- lawyers in [city name]
- doctors in [city name]
As per stats 97% of consumers go online to find local services, and 82% of smartphone users use a search engine like google when looking for a local business. It’s obvious why you can’t afford to neglect them. With an optimized Google My Business (GMB) listing unlock its power that helps capture new leads, and convert searchers into customers.
Local search engine optimization or Local SEO is a branch of SEO that focuses on optimizing a business to be found in local search results. Basically, local SEO is a strategic process that focuses on emphasizing the optimization efforts of local brick-and-mortar businesses.
An effective local SEO strategy will beyond in increasing your visibility — it will make sure your website and local listings offer all the information visitors need to decide that your business is right for them. Local SEO is no longer about listing in a few directories and watching the money come in. With increased competition and Google’s constant changes to local search mean that local SEO requires a versatile approach.
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Local Competitor Analysis
- Optimizing And Managing Your Google My Business Account
- Auditing citations across all relevant online directories
- Managing and monitoring local listings
- Publishing And Optimizing Localized Website Content
- Adding microdata to your website (schema markup)
- Editing all local citations to include the right NAP
- Discovering more local citation opportunities
- Build citations on local search engines, blogs, and local directories.
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads